Cosmetic dentistry applies to virtually all forms of dental restoration today, and includes…
Crown and Bridge:
- Smile Whitening: Both in office, and take home treatments are available to brighten your teeth.
- Cosmetic Veneers: Thin layers of Porcelain applied to the surface of your teeth to correct color and shape.
- Tooth colored fillings: Virtually invisible fillings placed to repair damage due to cavities.
- Smile Make-overs: Advanced Cosmetic techniques designed to treat patients with more complex needs.
These highly cosmetic restorations are often the key to restoring a healthy smile in patients with worn or missing teeth.
Recreate the natural beauty and function of individual teeth that are worn or damaged, with a lifelike ceramic enamel.
Replace missing teeth, and close unsightly spaces, to restore the health and beauty of your smile…
- Improves self esteem.
- Critical for proper digestive health.
- Prevents shifting and collapse of the smile
The use of titanium root forms to provide lifelike support for all phases of restorative dentistry, including: Single crowns and full arch fixed bridges, as well as retention for full, and partial dentures…
- Life Changing dentistry. Say “Goodbye” to loose, uncomfortable dentures.
- Considered to be the “Standard of Care” in modern dentistry.
- Greater longevity than conventional tooth supported restorations.
- Immune to cavities and periodontal disease.
All Phases of routine dental hygiene care and education, to keep every smile in the family healthy for life.